Cracked my screen, going to India

Marie_Flower

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi!

Yesterday, I cracked my lumia 520 because it's freaking weak as ... after having it for 2 weeks
I'm going to India in 10 days and I was wondering if it was better if I just got it repaired there or if I should to fix it myself, because I'm freaking broke so cheapest option is the best for me.
IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO UNLOCK IT OR SMTNG because i'm really freaking out ????:crying:

I really can't believe that you can't freaking use it if it's cracked. IDK copy apple or w/e :crying:

dude it's 2014

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

Yesterday, I cracked my lumia 520 because it's freaking weak as ... after having it for 2 weeks
I'm going to India in 10 days and I was wondering if it was better if I just got it repaired there or if I should to fix it myself, because I'm freaking broke so cheapest option is the best for me.
IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO UNLOCK IT OR SMTNG because i'm really freaking out ????:crying:

I really can't believe that you can't freaking use it if it's cracked. IDK copy apple or w/e :crying:

dude it's 2014

Just buy another one for $70 or less at Walmart or from Amazon. Then, sell the other for parts on eBay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo