Lost parts of Lumia Black functions after reset + restore

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I encountered some storage troubles with my 1020 and did a factory reset, restoring my settings afterward. However, while the phone says that I still have Lumia Black installed and I still get notifications on the Glance Screen, I can't find the options to change the Night Mode colour anymore. I also can't seem to set the Glance Screen to "peek" anymore, even though that was something from Amber if I recall. Someone help, if you can!

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Those are post re/install updates for lack of a better term. They should show up tomorrow like app updates, or you can install sysapp pusher to grab them now.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Those are post re/install updates for lack of a better term. They should show up tomorrow like app updates, or you can install sysapp pusher to grab them now.

I managed to figure that out some time after posting; I ended up going with the sysapp pusher solution. Thank you all the same though, friend!

gregg1100

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 820
I reset the phone Tuesday eve so that the other half could set it up her way.
When it reset, there were no coloured icons- only black- no matter what theme you applied.
Worse still, I have lost the BLACK update completely, not even Amber.
There were loads of update waiting to be sorted as well. Deleted those.
I then erased all the apps that I had put on, and reset phone again. Coloured icons back again, but no Black.
The phone is on Uk Orange ( waiting for unlock code ). The fact that the phone downloaded Black ,the OS should never have gone walkabout after a reset.
Any ideas please??
Thanks,
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention