Bluetooth issues

Gunta

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi!

I have some problem with bluetooth. I searched for info in this forum and a lot more pages, but didn't found anything revelant. Maybe I'm just a bad searcher. Sorry, if so.

So, my problem. In Christmas vacation I took some pictures with my phone (Nokia Lumia 820). Then I send some of them to my brother, using bluetooth. My brother is having Nokia 515. He received photos, all ok. Then my brother tried to send me some photos, he took with his phone, using bluetooth, but I can't reveice them. Our phones was connected, phone asked do I want to receive file, I accept it, but then - error, connection disabled (I'm sorry, I can't tell you exact message, because I'm not using english in my phone). Then he tried to send me photo, I send him couple minutes ago and it worked. Then he tries to send me photo he took with his phone and again - error. He even tried to send me some picture, he downloaded from internet, but I was not able to receive this.

I don't get this. It's some tehnical problem? Or windows problem? Or am I doing it something wrong?

Thanks for any responses in advance.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I have some problem with bluetooth. I searched for info in this forum and a lot more pages, but didn't found anything revelant. Maybe I'm just a bad searcher. Sorry, if so.

So, my problem. In Christmas vacation I took some pictures with my phone (Nokia Lumia 820). Then I send some of them to my brother, using bluetooth. My brother is having Nokia 515. He received photos, all ok. Then my brother tried to send me some photos, he took with his phone, using bluetooth, but I can't reveice them. Our phones was connected, phone asked do I want to receive file, I accept it, but then - error, connection disabled (I'm sorry, I can't tell you exact message, because I'm not using english in my phone). Then he tried to send me photo, I send him couple minutes ago and it worked. Then he tries to send me photo he took with his phone and again - error. He even tried to send me some picture, he downloaded from internet, but I was not able to receive this.

I don't get this. It's some tehnical problem? Or windows problem? Or am I doing it something wrong?

Thanks for any responses in advance.

Maybe Nokia 515 is too old to connect with lumia

Check their bluetooth specification

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Gunta

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for replay, but I doubt that te problem is witk Nokia 515 - it's new model, realisead only in september. O owned my Lumia 820 at that time. I have the same problem, when try to receive photos from my friends Nokia c2-01 via bluetooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro