Not able to see all video files together

suhasrpatil

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I am not able to see all video files together. files downloaded fron UC browser can only be seen in UC browser, videos downloaded from YouTube van only be seen in YouTube. simillarly with moli Player and all other players. When i connect phone to PC, i dont find these files only files in the defalt player can be seen.
Can anybody help me out on this.
Suhas

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is by design, unfortunately. Data saved by an app can only be seen by that app, with exception of Music and Images, which can go to the Media hub. Hopefully one of the updates that are in the pipe (I'm looking at you, 8.1) will allow developers to save videos to the Media hub.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Watch the WPCentral blog - www.wpcentral.com - and you'll never miss an update. Other than that, at some point after an update becomes available for your phone, you will get a notification on the phone, then you'll go to settings | update phone and tap the check for updates button (which I think changes to install update after the notification). You can do this anytime to see if there is an update, but also, anytime there is an update released, WPCentral will run a story on it.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh - and I just noticied your post count at two - Welcome to WPCentral!

The WPCentral app is a great one to install. Free with ads, and the upgrade to paid at $0.99 gives you even more functions - well worth the price!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs