What is the cause of this display problem on lumia 925 ?

tomacotuna

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I was playing on pc when i saw that the screen on my lumia 925 just broke kind of i will put some pictures and i try to restore it but it didnt work is the same .... i never drop it in any place or put it near water or st dangerous it was in case all the time plz can you tell me is a display issu or a soft problem ??

IMG_0029[1].JPG
IMG_0041.JPG

tomacotuna

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Since the restore didn't help it is probably hardware :unhappy: I should contact Nokia about this

When i tried to restore it went out of battery not it wont even open it stay on the screen with the big battery and look like it charge but not fully ...i let it 3 h and i cant turn it on :(

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Just keep the charger on it. Better yet, if that doesn't work, completely drain the battery, then charge. You'll know when its completely dead, the windows button will glow while charging.

Hengst2KSE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I can tell you, having just dealt with this issue, that the only fix was to send my phone to Nokia for repair. They say they repaired my unit, but it is clear they sent me a brand new phone. It happened to me while just randomly browsing the web. Their repair letter provided no real explanation as to what went wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99