So Nokia apps aren't available on HTC or Samsung?

BlackberryFan2009

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I always watch video reviews online and the reviewers always mention how Nokia Lumia devices are better because of the Nokia apps like Nokia Lens, Nokia Drive, etc. So these apps are not available for HTC or Samsung Window 8 devices?

ThinkFast81

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes Nokia and windows phones in general have their exclusive apps and games as well.
For instance, Nokia mix radio, Nokia trailers, Nokia here maps and here drive+, however, the interface of WP.
For me one of the best things that Nokia devices have and no others can beat it is the built in keyboard and how fast and response its just amazing!

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I always watch video reviews online and the reviewers always mention how Nokia Lumia devices are better because of the Nokia apps like Nokia Lens, Nokia Drive, etc. So these apps are not available for HTC or Samsung Window 8 devices?
In some cases, the Nokia-developed apps are exclusive to Nokia's devices or have a more feature-rich version for Nokia devices (i.e., Here Drive is available in some markets, but Here Drive+ (note the plus) is available at no cost for the higher-end Lumias). In other cases, Nokia has temporary exclusive access to some third party apps or has discounts for third-party apps. Essentially, a user gets more than just the phone when they buy a Nokia-branded device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos