Lumia 925 repair experience

limoooooooo

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So I smashed the screen on my 925 on NYE :cry: The glass was wrecked and the display itself had stopped working. Because the display assembly for the 925 is attached directly to the aluminium I was worried that the whole body would need to be replaced which would be very expensive. A non official repair company in New Zealand quotes $350 for a screen repair...

I sent my phone into Nokia Care. The repair tracker told me to call the call centre. I was met by a very friendly and fluent customer service rep. The cost was $287NZD ($237USD), which was much cheaper than I expected. The rep even explained the individual costs, and that $150 was to replace the display and another $137 to replace the glass. So although the assembly is all one piece they seem to be able to replace the individual parts.

When I gave the rep my details he began gushing about how much he loves my name too :grin: before checking if I had any other inquiries.

Overall I'm just extremely happy about the service I've been given by Nokia, considering I was a bit apprehensive at first about how easy the process would be!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3