Finally!! Lumia 1520 RM-938 for sale!! BUT...

Opinador Objetivo

May 10, 2013
Visit site
"Wholesale Electronics" at:
"www.buyforsalecheap.com/nokia-lumia-1520-32gb-lte-rm938-att-no-contract_p1581.html"

has the Nokia Lumia 1520 RM-938 available in four colors. This is the phone many have been waiting for (myself included). It comes with 32 GB and Qi wireless charging plus, it has AT&T LTE bands.

The price is $307.99 US dollars.

The company is in China and the price is ... too good to be true, sadly.

But I really want this version of the Lumia 1520, so, my question is; Has anybody bought anything from this company? Does anybody know anything about them?

Want1520RM-938

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
"Wholesale Electronics" at:
"www.buyforsalecheap.com/nokia-lumia-1520-32gb-lte-rm938-att-no-contract_p1581.html"

has the Nokia Lumia 1520 RM-938 available in four colors. This is the phone many have been waiting for (myself included). It comes with 32 GB and Qi wireless charging plus, it has AT&T LTE bands.

The price is $307.99 US dollars.

The company is in China and the price is ... too good to be true, sadly.

But I really want this version of the Lumia 1520, so, my question is; Has anybody bought anything from this company? Does anybody know anything about them?

I've already tried them. Its a scam for sure since they want you to send money gram to an individual. Infact I've tried a few of them. If the are a reputable business they should be able to take credit card. I also ran into the same thing in the USA. I contacted the company, they said they had the RM-938. I ordered one and gave credit card info. Then when they confirmed order they said their credit card merchant was down. If I could send a money gram (again to an individual) they could send shipment. SCAM !!

Last edited:

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Lol... Who in their right state of mind will buy an AT&T phone that has not been officially released and buying this from China? 😃

Last edited:

Want1520RM-938

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Lol... Who in their right state of mind will buy an AT&T phone that has not been officially released and buying this from China? ��

I think that is part of the issue. We are after the RM-938 Variant, but there is much confusion out in the market place. Clearly the RM-938 is not the AT&T phone, but they are advertising it as such. Hence the word SCAM gets used. :) If anyone does find a reliable source for the RM-938 variant, please post website address ASAP.

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I think that is part of the issue. We are after the RM-938 Variant, but there is much confusion out in the market place. Clearly the RM-938 is not the AT&T phone, but they are advertising it as such. Hence the word SCAM gets used. :) If anyone does find a reliable source for the RM-938 variant, please post website address ASAP.

I'm all over this if one does show up as well.

Want1520RM-938

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
There is no absolute proof of this either way that I've seen as yet. Where did you get your information that says that RM-938 isn't the AT&T 32GB variant? :)

Can you point me to the AT&T website where they are selling a 32GB 1520 ? Not a third party website but AT&T.

And yes a 32GB 1520 is coming to AT&T, but it's more likely to be the RM-940 because of the LTE capability and the 4 HSPA bands. Unless AT&T dumbs the phone down again which I hope is not the case.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_1520_32gb_model_rumored_to_launch_on_at_ampt-news-7515.php

Last edited:

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Can you point me to the AT&T website where they are selling a 32GB 1520 ? Not a third party website but AT&T.

And yes a 32GB 1520 is coming to AT&T, but it's more likely to be the RM-940 because of the LTE capability and the 4 HSPA bands. Unless AT&T dumbs the phone down again which I hope is not the case.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_1520_32gb_model_rumored_to_launch_on_at_ampt-news-7515.php
The 32GB AT&T variant, whatever its model, will be available to order on January 10th, based on WPC's article on the topic. The RM-940 is the 16GB AT&T variant- another item covered extensively on WPC and elsewhere.

If you had information that specifically called the RM-938 out as being a specific variant (be it International, AT&T-only or both) is what I wanted to find out.

Want1520RM-938

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
The 32GB AT&T variant, whatever its model, will be available to order on January 10th, based on WPC's article on the topic. The RM-940 is the 16GB AT&T variant- another item covered extensively on WPC and elsewhere.

If you had information that specifically called the RM-938 out as being a specific variant (be it International, AT&T-only or both) is what I wanted to find out.

Sorry my typo above. The 32GB 1520 that AT&T is likely to release is the RM-937. Here is what I was reading from......
Nokia Lumia 1520 - Full phone specifications

So yes correct the current AT&T model (16GB) is the RM-940. I highly doubt AT&T would release the RM-938. If they did then that would be fantastic because that would mean AWS 1700/2100 capability for use with T-mobile (or in Canada - Windmobile or Mobilicity). If it was the RM-938 variant then unlock code would be the next issue since AT&T keeps those pretty tight for a long time. :(

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
If the AT&T 32GB ends up being the 938, I will gladly give them my money. Don't have me buy three Qi pads to accompany your recent flagship only to have them rendered useless a year after.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3