Bluetooth music to Car Stereo

indie24

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have got the Nokia Lumia 1520 and love it apart from one annoying issue. My Samsung Note 2 was connected to my stereo and whenever I played my songs, and left the car, the song / track will resume from where it left off. With My Nokia I find it goes back to the first song every time after work. Now as you can image, from a song list of 300 its kind of boring listening to the same flipping songs everyday and trying to skip tracks every time! Is there a work around or different app as the default app doesnt seem to have any settings. When I song it playing and I press the volume key it shows the song but not the app thats playing and cant change anything.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Why don't you just put XBOX music in shuffle mode? Once your music is playing just tap the volume up button you will see the track playing with the left right forward reverse arrows. Under that will be the name of the track playing. Tape the name this will launch XBOX music on the screen you will see some cris cross lines. Tape there and you will be in shuffle mode

indie24

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

The shuffle seems to play the same shuffled songs each time. Am I correct in saying that the Nokia uses Xbox Music to play my songs to my Car Stereo? I never used to phone as I get in my car and press play on my stereo (as it connects automatically). I can tap the shuffle button on my stereo and it enables it on my phone but like I said, it doesn't shuffle much as it appears songs are played the same no matter what

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
In my Camaro it shuffles the songs fine. I do notice that it tends to play the songs I have listed as favorites more though. I don't think that is a bad thing. My devices never plays the same songs in the same order though.

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
In my Camaro it shuffles the songs fine. I do notice that it tends to play the songs I have listed as favorites more though. I don't think that is a bad thing. My devices never plays the same songs in the same order though.

I want a Camaro!!! Damn you Americans get all the good gear!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers