Nokia Lumia Icon on Verizon test website

reprod3

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I want the light metal surround with the black back... I know I am dreaming but one is allowed to dream.
The only thing this phone is missing is my loved xenon flash from my Lumia 928.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Do you notice the battery?
"The 2420 mAh battery keeps you going all day, with the convenience of built-in wireless charging to quickly and easily top off your power (charging pad sold separately)."

But in "IN THE BOX" it is listed as a "Non–removable Lithium Polymer Battery (2,000 mAh)"

This phone is THE PHONE.

If rumoured specs are to be believed, then this is the phone WP needs.

It would be THE phone if it has microSD.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Matte black, glossy white, I believe.

Everyone who has seen the white says it's matte - including Rubino. And it looks matte in pictures too. I think both white and black are matte. Similar to the 1020. Seems to be the new direction the Nokia design team is taking with high end devices. White, Black, Yellow = Matte, Red = Gloss.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey let's actually hope all the commenters above run out and get one we surely need Verizon's WP numbers to grow from a measly 1.1% from the Kantar data breakdown per carrier.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried writing a review, and after it sent me to the login screen, irritated that I had to sign in, redirected me to the devices page. Where I then searched and it was gone

jphillips1963

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Good day everyone,

This is my first post. I've lurked thru here for some time with the interests of switching from Android to windows. It appears this new phone is the one to have since I'm on Verizon once it does come out. I have two questions, the first is do windows phones come with all the carrier bloatware as the Android phones do? Next how difficult is the transition from Android to windows? I currently have the razr maxx HD and I love the phone and the battery life is best I've ever had on any android device.
James

Terence John Vidal

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
You dont know about One Finger Zoom?? WTF

Its already available for all Lumias's. As we all know for you to zoom on a camera you need to slide your two fingers but on the Nokia Camera you only need to slide one finger, thats why its called One Finger Zoom..

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Good day everyone,

This is my first post. I've lurked thru here for some time with the interests of switching from Android to windows. It appears this new phone is the one to have since I'm on Verizon once it does come out. I have two questions, the first is do windows phones come with all the carrier bloatware as the Android phones do? Next how difficult is the transition from Android to windows? I currently have the razr maxx HD and I love the phone and the battery life is best I've ever had on any android device.
James

you can delete all bloatware on a windows phone :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo