Outlook Stop Syncing with Mobile Device

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Good day everyone, about 3 weeks ago my Lumia 920 using Amber stopped syncing with Outlook web. I noticed that when i look at the settings that all i have for my main Outlook account is Email only (see attachment #1) that was the main account i set-up almost 1yr ago with no issues. I reset the syncing and all works fine for the first 1-2hrs then stops syncing.

I decided to make a second outlook account to see what happens and i have 4 things to sync (see screenshot #2) and with this account everything syncs fine and I receive all the email that I forward from my main outlook account, now i all fairness i do not remember this setting difference between 4 and 1 when i first set-up.

Also noticed that the main outlook account is pointing to server bay-m.hotmail.com and the second account is pointing to snt-m.hotmail.com, now i tried to change servers to see what would happen and it does not allow me to change. Also, i have no idea how to reset or reinstall app on my phone since the option is not there.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Michael

Attachments

• Attachment_01.jpg
    Attachment_01.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Attachment_02.jpg
    Attachment_02.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My wife had this issue on her 920 and I could not figure out why the main account would not sync. Anyway a hard reset was what I had to do to take care of the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium