How Do I Share a PDF File?

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a PDF file on my phone that I want to share with somebody. I opened it in Acrobat Reader and from what I can tell, there is no way to share this file. I then installed the Microsoft PDF reader and there is an option to share, but it goes through SkyDrive. Is there no way you can simply attach this to an e-mail or text?

Asrialys

May 22, 2013
Visit site
If it's on your phone, you may be able to attach the PDF to an email by long pressing and sharing. Just tried myself, but I'm not near a computer to check, and won't be all day. lol

I don't believe it will work if the file was downloaded off the Internet.

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
If it's on your phone, you may be able to attach the PDF to an email by long pressing and sharing. Just tried myself, but I'm not near a computer to check, and won't be all day. lol

I don't believe it will work if the file was downloaded off the Internet.

Tried it in Acrobat Reader and nothing happens. Tried it again in Microsoft PDF Reader and it gives me an option to share, but only through SkyDrive
Just downloaded PDF Xpansion Reader and cannot find a Share option. Unless I am doing something wrong, the only way to share a PDF is thorugh PDF Reader and go through SkyDrive.
Just tried doing it this way and it seems to work OK. Sends and e-mail giving the recipient a link to the document on your SkyDrive. Seems somewhat cumbersome, but it works!

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you can send PDFs as email attachments through Office.

Edit: So, just tested and confirm you can send PDFs as attachments through Office. PDF was in my SkyDrive. Just opened up Office, swiped to the places tab, selected SkyDrive, navigated to PDF, long pressed, picked share, picked my desired email to send from, and was able to send the email with PDF attachment.

Last edited:

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you can send PDFs as email attachments through Office.

Edit: So, just tested and confirm you can send PDFs as attachments through Office. PDF was in my SkyDrive. Just opened up Office, swiped to the places tab, selected SkyDrive, navigated to PDF, long pressed, picked share, picked my desired email to send from, and was able to send the email with PDF attachment.
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb