Nokia Black Over The Air Now!!!

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Where do I find the App folder App? I checked Nokia collection in the store and cannot find it. I have Nokia black installed since last month on my DP 1020 ATT US.

Ma1dere

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
It's up in Russia. Unfortunately, I dont have wi-fi in my house, and it doesnt want to update via mobile network. How big is it?

Mark Surry

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
App folder is not available yet. Bit sneaky advertising this feature and not releasing with the Black update. I have an unlocked 1020 in the UK.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
First dilemma...

Do I switch to dng or see if the new algorithms produce noticeably better shots than before?

As much as I enjoy capturing great shots with my phone, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to post processing. I'm usually fairly happy with the results from the phone and occasionally use the built-in tools or a third party WP app to make small changes from the full resolution images.

Also, it seems like it could be a hassle to tinker with dng files in order to get the desired results. Although that could be eased with a little knowledge in PP so the process becomes quicker.

Hmmm what to do?!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss