Ativ S Neo Graphical Issues?

StyxBoatman

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

After searching for some time and not finding any answers I decided to create an account and post here, the catalyst being that I saw that Chaos Rings was on sale.

I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my Ativ S Neo...

I installed Chaos Rings and I see character textures for a second before they become completely black. I thought it may be an issue with the Opening and pursued further, but no, it persists. I have another graphical glitch with Temple Run 2, where the 3D Graphics are fine but the text graphics are garbled messes.

Since I can't seem to find anyone else in any other forum complaining about the same thing, and there is a person in the comments of the Temple Run 2 story saying that the game runs perfect on their Ativ, I'm wondering if my phone is faulty somehow. Other games, seem to work fine, Final Fantasy 1 & 3, Sims Freeplay, Tiny Death Star. No issues...

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance!

- StyxBoatman

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, I don't have any issues with Temple Run 2, BUT I have the same issue of black textures on characters in Chaos Rings on my Lumia 1520.

StyxBoatman

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, and at the same time glad, to hear that you're having the same issue with Chaos Rings. I've kept looking around for answers but can't seem to find any. I feel a bit better to know that other people have the same issue and it may not be my phone. I appreciate your response! Thank you!

schiznatch

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I haven't played Chaos Rings, but my Ativ S Neo does the same thing yours does on Temple Run 2. I've noticed several other graphical issues with the OS in general as well. It's not bad enough for me to complain about it, but it is slightly annoying. I'm hoping it's just a bug in the code that causes glitches between the hardware and the software. That way it can be fixed in an update. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss