App won't start after Black Update

Shadowman123

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

I'm rather new to this (and from Germany) and I hope somebody can help me out:

I've just updated my Lumia 925 to the latest updates (Black). Everything seemed to be fine but...
now none of the installed programms will start. All I get is a screen ("Laden..." with the blue buttons scrolling left to right).
After a while everything flips back to the Start Screen (or Apps List). Some Programms just seem to hang and I use
the Windows Button and then Arrow Left to stop the Programm. BTW the Programms in the Task List now have a small "X" on the top
right, is this not a new feature?
I can't get into "Extras & Info" to find out the Status of my Phone

Not all Programms seem to be affected: Data Sense works, Internet Explorer works, Hilfe & Tipps works, Calendar and Email works.

I did a Hard Reset and reinstalled all my Programms through the Marketplace but that didn't solve anything.

Can anybody help?

Thank you in advance

Shadowman123

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your welcome and your Info.

I read your post (after my update :crying:)

It just seems strange to me that some things are working (Calls, Internet Explorer, email) and some things are not (even internal apps: Audio, Extras & Info).
Is there some way to force my phone to reinstall the update (or at least deinstall it)?

Shadowman123

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I've done another Hard Reset: No Change
I've also installed another Language (this was suggested on a german forum) and rebooted: No Change

Is there really no way to force another update oder a deinstallation??

Please Help

ll BlackStaMansh ll

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Sounds very sad.

I guess your update was corrupted, you need to download latest rom. There is away by using Nokia software updater(NSU).

you can download your latest rom and flash it. But be careful, read well and understand procedures than implement it.

I never came across this but i know its possible via nsu.

Or

Nokia services centre will always be happy to help you.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos