Touch Sensitive Fixed!!

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Turning Glance off improves swiping on the Start screen, but I'm still seeing the issue in apps. Double tap to wake on or off has no effect for me. I'm pretty sure we'll have to wait for a firmware fix.

Phil Hendy1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Turning Glance off improves swiping on the Start screen, but I'm still seeing the issue in apps. Double tap to wake on or off has no effect for me. I'm pretty sure we'll have to wait for a firmware fix.

yes, same for me no real fix with glance off and double tap to wake disabled, hope Nokia issue a fix pronto ❗

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried turning off glance and double tap for 1/2 a day made no difference whatsoever to me :?(

Pretty please Nokia - Help us out :?) (I know 3rd/4th week - but I cant take the suspense)

bjd223

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I have always have double tap off and glance off. Setting the brightness from auto to manual helped on my phone, but it is not 100% fixed.

AndyFZ1S

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
All I got from Nokia is to be patient, Only been waiting since early December, It is a very annoying bug and I am now thinking it may be hardware :shocked:

Jerrycw

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I love the folks that start complaining when something is only hours past an estimated deadline.
thank you for your love. But when a consumer product is defective, it must be fixed, immediately. Everyone has their degree of toleration, two full months of waiting clearly is long enough for some people like me who use the phone a lot. Especially when the product life cycle of a smartphone is usually a year or two for most people. You have your choice to wait, and it is other customers' choice to make a statement or recommendation that he is not going to buy a phone from a company thats not responsive enough.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
thank you for your love. But when a consumer product is defective, it must be fixed, immediately. Everyone has their degree of toleration, two full months of waiting clearly is long enough for some people like me who use the phone a lot. Especially when the product life cycle of a smartphone is usually a year or two for most people. You have your choice to wait, and it is other customers' choice to make a statement or recommendation that he is not going to buy a phone from a company thats not responsive enough.
It is bothering you too much you can exchange the phone or sell it. Not one is holding a gun on your head to keep using a defective phone. You have choices to make. I myself will keep using my 1520, not a big issue here at all.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

He?

Always interesting when people talk about themselves in the third person...

BTW if you think Nokia isn't responsive I'm going to love your reaction to other companies when issues come up...

Mind keeping me up to date when you run out of OEMs to abandon?

You also realize that the division of Nokia responsible for the phones is in a state of transition right now as well right?

Just throwing that out there since I guess it is remotely possible someone might not know that MS bought out the entire phone division.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss