Charging while phone is off after Black update?

Subserved_Meteor

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere here in the forums that supposedly it is possible to charge the phone after updating to Lumia Black. However I have tried this and it doesn't work on my Lumia 925. Does anyone have this feature?
Another thing I noticed after updating to Black, peek for glance only works when battery saver is turned off. Is this true?

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere here in the forums that supposedly it is possible to charge the phone after updating to Lumia Black. However I have tried this and it doesn't work on my Lumia 925. Does anyone have this feature?
Another thing I noticed after updating to Black, peek for glance only works when battery saver is turned off. Is this true?

I believe this is specific to HTC phones with Update 3 installed. Haven't seen anything that states this will be available for Nokia or Samsung phones with Update 3.

This would be something HTC put in their firmware and not something MS put in Update 3

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
WRT to peek for glance. There seems to be a bug currently where the phone won't show the glance screen if the screen was on low brightness when it was locked. This happens wether battery saver is turned on or off

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire