I have dust in my FFC. My proximity sensor decides it wants to go out at random, not dust because screen always on during calls,
    had hairline scratches throughout the whole screen and even with me babying it I got a mark that would make The Wolverine jealous.

Someone please tell me the 1320/1520 is built better than this.
    01-13-2014 02:13 PM
    Someone please tell me that he went to a Nokia care center.
    01-13-2014 03:23 PM
    Not sure how you managed all that. I've had my 920 for over a year and it's still in good condition. I don't over baby mine either.

I have the dust in FFC but I don't use it, but I understand others do. If you can, you may be able to get a new one under warranty for the dust and prox but don't know your situation.

I would personally try a hard reset to see if it fixes the prox. As for the other bits, not much you can do unless you feel like doing a rebuild.

Any phone is going to get some type of damage regardless of how well you treat it. The poly body of the Nokia phones are subject to scratches. The screen is too. That's life.

As for anything else regarding the phone, they all have issues. Doesn't matter which manufacturer you buy from they all have defects and problems.
    01-13-2014 03:27 PM
    Bought the 920 on day one. It has been the most reliable phone I have ever had. I never had a case and never "babied" it. Not sure how you managed to get so many scratches....

Anyways, you may have just received a bad one. Have you tried to cash in on your warranty?
    01-13-2014 03:41 PM
    You know how easy it is to take the phone apart right? The dust in the FFC is probably coming from the gaping hole in the screen to allow for the speaker.
    01-13-2014 09:55 PM