Lumia 920 storage issues

haggishunter81

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is stupid i know but a while back i tried to download a couple of large files from dropbox, I can't do anything with the files though and i wanted to delete them but I can't, I was hoping the black update would allow me to sort it, I got the black update yesterday and it does give me the option of finding the files but it wont let me clear them, anyone have any idea's as these files are almost 5gb in total. Advice appreciated thanks folks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I thought all unknown files would be sent to the temporary files so they can be cleared.

What kind of files are they? Have you tried using the storage -> delete temporary files

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
maybe you will log into dropbox from laptop/pc then there delete your files from there then check may be your problem is solved
This is stupid i know but a while back i tried to download a couple of large files from dropbox, I can't do anything with the files though and i wanted to delete them but I can't, I was hoping the black update would allow me to sort it, I got the black update yesterday and it does give me the option of finding the files but it wont let me clear them, anyone have any idea's as these files are almost 5gb in total. Advice appreciated thanks folks.

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I wish there is an app that can clean all the junk of windows phone OS. A cleaner app that is similar to CCLeaner in Windows. I will be paying $3-5 for that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa