Nokia camera problem

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
after updating my L820 to gdr3+ BLACK the nokia camera app settings has changed....i used to get max 4sec delay for shutter speed..now its only 1 sec max 

Today morning NC and NC BETA were working fine and had max 4 sex shutter speed

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
after updating my L820 to gdr3+ BLACK the nokia camera app settings has changed....i used to get max 4sec delay for shutter speed..now its only 1 sec max 

weird.. I still have 4 seconds, also Lumia 820. NC Beta..

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah...noticed it today...4 seconds is gone...now only 1 second...Black update is really black...this is by far the worst update by Nokia....Image quality is not sub par, no 4 sec exposure...I don't feel like selling Lumia to others these days....Nokia / MS , Hope you are seeing this....

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Yeah...noticed it today...4 seconds is gone...now only 1 second...Black update is really black...this is by far the worst update by Nokia....Image quality is not sub par, no 4 sec exposure...I don't feel like selling Lumia to others these days....Nokia / MS , Hope you are seeing this....

I just discovered that we still have 4sec but in automatic mode..if you put iso level to 100 at night and everything in auto..you will notice shutter speed going beyond 1 sec till 4 sec

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Awesome. Nice catch. Looks like we just can't select it manually, but the NC can bump it. ProShot can't do it, only NC...assuming that all the good camera apps are using Nokia Imaging APIs...I feel it's more a lock out from the API side rather than the app themselves...

suneet gupta

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi after having Black update on my nokia 820 my basic camera has started malfunctioning ... i m not an expert but pictures are unclear and has a green tint .... the clarity has reduced .... what should i do ... request you to please help me

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Hellow again. After finally getting my L820 from repairs and installing Black on it (had Dev GDR3) I can officially download Nokia Camera from the store, but I can still set the Exposure time to 4 seconds.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hellow again. After finally getting my L820 from repairs and installing Black on it (had Dev GDR3) I can officially download Nokia Camera from the store, but I can still set the Exposure time to 4 seconds.

Set iso to 100 at night and shutter speed will go above 1sec

Sve Giorgio

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
setting iso to 100 didn't work for me...i tried to install the app again and didn't...any other ideas...i had the nokia pro camera via proxy and it worked fine but now...after black update...i can't get exposure above 1s...any other ideas..

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

What update did you have pre-Black+GDR3? Did you have GDR2 + Amber or GDR3 Preview+ amber?

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi after having Black update on my nokia 820 my basic camera has started malfunctioning ... i m not an expert but pictures are unclear and has a green tint .... the clarity has reduced .... what should i do ... request you to please help me

I have the same issue. I have done hard reset...no use. Nokia told me to contact the support center...but I doubt it's a hardware issue...betting its a firmware issue...hoping the next update will fix it...

saintmonster

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Even i am experiencing probs in my L820 running on black.
Im using NOKIA CAMERA app and the probs are:
The photos and vids duplicate at very high scale even crossing 6 times,..
Also i have only a 1 sec delay unlike 4secs in other lumias..
Also one time,during video recording,at maximum zoom,the screen just lost it,went crazy in multicoloured lines all over and finally the whole screen became green,but after zoom out it returned to normal..
This sucks the fun out of such an awesome OS UI..

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I had a chance to lay my hands on my friend's 925 with the black update. I was super happy to see the same problems of our 820 in his 925. Exact greenish tinge photos, max exposure is 1 second. I am happy it's a Nokia issue that they will have to fix. Hopefully in the next update? Any news on that ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720