Wireless charging issue

duncan0622

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have the problem, the phone body is extremely hot and battery is draining fast after finishing the wireless charging? To solve it, I need to reboot the phone. But next time wireless charging, the problem resurges.

If I charge with the wall charger, it won't happen.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have the problem, the phone body is extremely hot and battery is draining fast after finishing the wireless charging? To solve it, I need to reboot the phone. But next time wireless charging, the problem resurges.

If I charge with the wall charger, it won't happen.

The body gets pretty warm at times when I charge wirelessly, but I don't have rapid battery loss afterwards.

jgraves1107

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Nokia got the screen lockup fixed with updates, but now my wireless charging seems all messed up. It connects then disconnects and never seems to show fully charged. Reboot and it shows 100%. Battery seems fine when it drains though. So I see this as the battery meter not being updated properly. I had it come off charging and show 76%, but. It never moved for half the day. Bug in something. I have 2 DT-900 plates only 2wks old. This morning it was only showing 92% after being on charge all night. Rebooted and it was at 100%. Must just not be updating the battery info. Its charged and seems right on par for my usage on battery drain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6