Lumia 920 photo quality post black update

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I explain you another time:
use Nokia Camera, enable the option to verify the photo (in setting), take the photo and before 2 second (about) take a screenshot after 2 second (about) take another screenshot. Post here these 2 screenshots and we compare for you and we can see if your postprocessinc run well ;-)

the 2 second are approximate, you should take the screenshot after and before you can see the photo changes cause the postprocessing algorithm

Do you understand ?

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I got your point , by above I wanted to prove you that images were captured by nokia camera, not the default one and hahaha come on !! I cant go back in time and capture these images to show you the post processing , I did not saved the screenshot, its way fast 2 sec ,will try tomorrow for some day light images again,

when you send us your screenshots like i explain you we can understand if your nokia has the issue ;-)

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
^^supershi80 why don't you upload some of the images yourself here and we will se your camera results, upload some images with screenshot

do you read the previous messages of this thread ?

Page 1 - message number 21

Is very simple to see the difference in term of quality before and after the postprocessing :)

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
The camera of 920 is impressive and capable of destroying some of the digital camera (not dslr) and other smartphones camera. Look how it produced the brilliant, clear, and sharp images. 920 has a built in software jpeg processing which is unpolished and that is the reason of soft, blurry and yellowish pictures. At the moment, Nokia Creative Studio fixes the yellowish tint by adjusting color balance. But 920 is point and shoot. I do not want to edit all my photos every time. This is definitely a camera software problem. Firmware update can only solve this. I thought Black Update will fix this but they focused on worthless bluetooth and glance update instead of the camera updates. -_-

Dethon

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Detail wise a prefer the first one, (you can even see the scratche on the key) but I like the color in the second one, don't know if it is more natural or not though since I haven't seen the original object.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb