Lumia 920 photo quality post black update

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Good news,
I ask in the 630 forum to run a test with nokia camere to see if the bug disappers also with lumia cyan fw. I hope A LOT tha the results will be positive.....

Last edited:

Kimi Alin

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Good new.
I ask in the 630 forum to run a test with nokia camere to see if the bug disappers also with lumia cyan fw. I hope A LOT tha the results will be positive.....

Does 630 come with Nokia Cyan firmware??? I thought it isn't ready yet. If so, what are the additions of the Cyan firmware?

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I receive a first feedback on my post in 630 forum and seems to be that Lumia Cyan fixed the issue :)))))))

I hope a lot that will be confirmed from more users that use Lumia Cyan phones

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
But they won't perfect the camera of their old flagship devices.they want the customers to upgrade to New Windows phone.that is tactical move by all smartphone companies including Apple.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
But they won't perfect the camera of their old flagship devices.they want the customers to upgrade to New Windows phone.that is tactical move by all smartphone companies including Apple.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

NOOOOOO. Microsoft is still supporting old hardware (Lumia 520 equally , they could easily say sorry cortana isn't available due to low RAM , ehh apple did the same for iPhone 4. Siri was not available on iPhone 4 but with jailbreak/tweaks user were able to enable it. Now consider this example , iPad 2 has the same exact hardware as iPhone4S but it never get Siri ? )

adhemo

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Any news?? This is still happening... green tint is HORRIBLE... I can't take a photo without it, I hate my 925 just for that...

Rafael Marcondes

May 22, 2013
Visit site

WNxAshik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok guys, I have been away from here for a long time and was part of this discussion earlier. But I have found a solution to the yellow hue disaster and it is to give up on the nokia camera app. I now use MS's default wp 8.1 camera app and even though you cant tweak the camera as much as nokia camera, the ms camera app gives me sharper and hue free images. The app also loads way faster than nokia camera. I have 2 920's both running 8.1 preview and i did side by side comparison on both devices between the nokia cam and ms's cam and the MS's one has definitely done better post pro. try for yourself and let me know.

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok guys, I have been away from here for a long time and was part of this discussion earlier. But I have found a solution to the yellow hue disaster and it is to give up on the nokia camera app. I now use MS's default wp 8.1 camera app and even though you cant tweak the camera as much as nokia camera, the ms camera app gives me sharper and hue free images. The app also loads way faster than nokia camera. I have 2 920's both running 8.1 preview and i did side by side comparison on both devices between the nokia cam and ms's cam and the MS's one has definitely done better post pro. try for yourself and let me know.

I can't find the MS Cam you are talking about, what do they call it?

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I did agree when 8.1 preview first came out, but now I'm not sure. I will make a detailed comparison tomorrow
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk

Lumiaa620

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I am using DP since the begin and I have to say the quality is the same (for me at least). Its a bit faster but that would be it. Still NokiaCamera the daily runner here.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
FIRST PICTURE TAKEN WITH 920 WITH UNKNOWN FIRMWARE, IT WASN'T BLACK SINCE IT LACKED SOME KEY FEATURES FROM THE UPDATE BUT CAN'T TELL IF PORTICO OR AMBER, SECOND PICTURE WITH ANOTHER 920 WITH BLACK. BOTH ON AUTO.

View attachment 64339
View attachment 64340
View attachment 64341
View attachment 64342
View attachment 64343
View attachment 64344
View attachment 64345
View attachment 64347
View attachment 64348
View attachment 64349
View attachment 64350
View attachment 64351

Family pic :)

View attachment 64356

(by the way, the sistem for uploading pictures to this forum is BEYOND annoying...)

Black is so much better. Very good review!

This yellow tint happens sometimes, but definitely it's not always and don't ruined the photo experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion