How can I backup my contacts?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Contacts are backed up automatically to the email account they are associated with.

In terms of apps, I think there is a backup app by Amaze Pictures. I have never used it though. I just let contacts backup to my email account, and then once in a while I export contacts as a CSV file.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
What about people coming from Android? i have a xperia backup but unable to import to Windows Phone. i already sold the Sony phone.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
What about people coming from Android? i have a xperia backup but unable to import to Windows Phone. i already sold the Sony phone.

it should be possible to import that backup file into your hotmail / outlook account. Once that's done, it will sync to your phone.

Sign in to outlook. Go to People > under "add people to your contact list" choose "import from file".

Haresh Vekariya

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
I forgot the windows account password in my phone.It was created by the salesman of the shop I purchased.So how can I restore my contacts from cloud to my phone.Or how can I save my contacts to my pc.I have Nokia lumia 625.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99