Contacts issue, help!

Stephen Burysek

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I am new to Windows Phones (just bought the Lumia 1520, and love it), but I am having issues off and on with contacts. Sometimes I will get calls or texts from people and they don't show up even though they are saved to my contacts and the number is absolutely identical to the way its displayed when they contact me. Other times I will try to make a call and it won't dial the whole number and I'll get a "the call cannot be completed as dialed" message audio. Example I have +1 555-5555 in my phone and it will dial just a + or a +1555 depending seemingly on the phones mood. Other contacts done in the exact same format work perfectly. Also texting is screwy. I will text Contact A for example, and it will show in the thread section that it was sent to contact B. However, Contact A does get the text (B doesn't, despite the header showing otherwise). When contact A replies, it pops in a new "thread" as a number (even though, again.. The contacts number is saved and identical to what popped up).

So sorry for the long post but I'm not sure what to do on these issues. Any advice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb