Hi,

I got the Black update 2 days ago and the update installed without any problems. When the update was installed, the phone did a reboot and then all hell broke loose...
    After the Windows Phone boot screen, the phone ask for the PIN code for the SIM. I typed in the PIN and it accepted it as normal. Then I type in the password for the phone and it just freezes.
    Great... I tried a Soft Reset but still the same problem.
    I tried a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) and then I was able to access the Home Screen. But ofc there is a new problem. All basic (Windows) Apps like Phone, Message, Settings, E-mail, Calendar, People etc. is not working. When I start any of does app it just say "loading..." and then return to the Home Screen. But all other none Windows apps that are preinstalled works, Twitter, Nokia Apps, WhatsApp.

Any suggestion what to do?

Background:
    The phone is from 2012-Nov.
    2013-Jun the phone went in to service because of "Blue Screen" problem during the boot up. I received the phone 3 weeks later and the problem was kind of solved. The phone worked but it rebooted by it self every hour and reseted Date & Time, my last changes on the Home Screen. So I thought, **** this warranty. I flashed the phone with: 059Q9H5: RM-821_CV_Sweden_VAR244189_12421_002_01_Black
    Everything worked perfect and I updated the phone with GDR3 via the Preview for Developers. That worked just fine for couple of month. Then 2 days ago I got the Black update and yeah you know the rest.

So now I'm back to Amber state (without GDR3) and everything work. But it would be nice to have the Black update installed. Any suggestions on how I can fix the problem?
    01-15-2014 04:08 AM
    My suggestion is one of two things.

One you can try doing the Nokia Care thing again and tell the your story and see what comes of it.

Two, wait for the ROMs to come out with Black on them and just flash the device.

Have you tried getting the Black update since you flashed? Is it released for that particular ROM yet?
    01-15-2014 07:02 AM
    After updating to black try to install a keyboard apart from the one which is already installed. It should solve your problem. :)
    01-15-2014 07:55 AM
    Try the french country variant and flash again, seems a firmware error
    01-15-2014 02:11 PM
    Also, there is a sticky for discussion and bug sorting - http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...periences.html
    01-15-2014 02:15 PM