Chances for announcement tomorrow?

johndmelvinii

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Keith, I would use the 928 until the Icon is released (as long as you are within the return policy). The Icon is so much better than the 928, I wouldn't consider not upgrading. It's weird; I've used iPhones since they came out, but I've been so stoked about this Icon! It better be as awesome as I think it will be. :) Cheers!

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I called the Microsoft Store number again a few minutes ago. Note that none of the phone numbers the store gives you is a direct line to the actual store itself. I asked about availability of the Icon to the particular store I live closest to. After being put on hold, I was told that the local person said to check back between mid to late next week, and that the phones were not in yet. No other information was given.

dkediger

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Well, the 928 "giveaway" with the 2520 just ended, so the exchange window for those devices ends in 2 weeks, which would make it.....the 30th.

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, the 928 "giveaway" with the 2520 just ended, so the exchange window for those devices ends in 2 weeks, which would make it.....the 30th.

Where's the "I DON'T LIKE" button when you need it! :wink:
Completely logical given how this all seems to work but I still don't like it.

bertongbadtrip

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
No accessories either. Not a single mention of the icon anywhere. I work for vzw but I check this site every few hours because there's nothing on our system. Like I said before, the only reason I know it exists its because my manager talked to the regional Nokia rep. He was told that the 929 would be released after the 2520. No specific date whatsoever. Nothing in our stock room either for any new deliveries, demo device or accessory.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

slepr

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Called my local store this morning. Associate said they had cases in storeroom but no information on when the release will be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6