I got my iBlazr to fire off on the first camera app I tried with it on my 520

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
So, people are getting their Kickstarter shipments of the iBlazr finally. It's a little device which acts as the flash for devices that don't have one. I originally got it in mind for my iPad Mini, which I enjoy shooting with since it has a big screen to see everything on, plus I can edit photos then and there. Handy when lounging on the lake.

Anyway, so the iOS app isn't out yet, doesn't work with the built-in camera, and pretty much is useless. The Android app is out, but the camera on my S2 is broken. So just for the hell of it, I tried it on my 520. Opened Camfish, and took a shot. The thing went off.

Hilarious. I'll post some test shots after it charges for a bit.

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
So, people are getting their Kickstarter shipments of the iBlazr finally. It's a little device which acts as the flash for devices that don't have one. I originally got it in mind for my iPad Mini, which I enjoy shooting with since it has a big screen to see everything on, plus I can edit photos then and there. Handy when lounging on the lake.

Anyway, so the iOS app isn't out yet, doesn't work with the built-in camera, and pretty much is useless. The Android app is out, but the camera on my S2 is broken. So just for the hell of it, I tried it on my 520. Opened Camfish, and took a shot. The thing went off.

Hilarious. I'll post some test shots after it charges for a bit.

Is the device's flash as horrible as the flash is on majority of smartphone cameras? :p

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Is the device's flash as horrible as the flash is on majority of smartphone cameras? :p

It's somewhat better than my iPod Touch's flash which gives me too hard of shadows:

ipodtouch.jpg

Here is the 520:

lumia520.png

My other test objects I usually use are in the sunroom, and it's too cold right now. :winktongue:

bbweiners

May 8, 2014
Visit site
How did you do it? I have a Nokia 521 and an Iblazr and the flash doesn't go off at all. I installed Camfish and it still doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett