Black update couldn't be opened

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hallo guys,
I've got black update on my L920 yesterday and already downloaded, But it's seems to be stuck and got this error notice.
Anybody know how to fix this issue?

Thank you :)

wp_ss_20140116_0001.png

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue two days ago with my 920. On contacting Nokia care, I found out that this error is due to an overload on the black servers and a lot of people are facing this issue. They told me to try later after about 5-6 hrs. At first I didn't believe them but after a day, when I tried to update, it worked flawlessly

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
what do you mean "tried to update again?" I thought is already downloaded on my phone. How can I do that?
thanks for your advice :)

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
it's still appear like my screenshot above. there is no way to check for update again. i've got this issue since last night and already reboot phone many times.

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
it's still appear like my screenshot above. there is no way to check for update again. i've got this issue since last night and already reboot phone many times.

I faced the same issue for 2 whole days. Wait for a day or two, the servers will become less overloaded and you will be able to install the update. I used to keep checking every 1 hour but the problem still persisted. Then I decided to wait for a day and that decision paid off

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Please do not mislead people with this. gdr3 is not required for the update its just a random kind of issue. I too faced it on day one of update but yesterday morning got the update successfully installed. Try updating tomorrow.
Not trying to mislead anybody, I have only heard, from other forum posts, that using the preview might actually fix the problem. That's why I asked, and the only issue with the Preview was Play To, and that got fixed today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)