A very unwell HTC Phone... It's been possessed but the demon appears to have been cast.. Sort of.

nuttychocolate

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I own a nice HTC 8x. It has been very nice for the past 3 months I?ve had it.

Then, yesterday morning, it woke me up by buzzing manically. The screen was switching itself on and off and the phone was vibrating like a possessed demon. I couldn't take control of it. It was a most distressing experience. I tried the ?volume down/power button? trick but it did bugger all, except eventually bring up a strange white screen with weird writing saying something about format. Anyway, it kept switching off and on and buzzing and when I took it into work, it only stopped doing this once it had run out of battery. Even the reset button didn?t respond when pressed with a pin. Yes. This was one unwell phone. I had to leave it in my draw vibrating away, and the woman who sits beside me is, well, a woman, and a lot of people thought she'd left her 'toy' on in her draw and were giving her funny looks for most of the morning.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I called HTC at lunchtime yesterday and booked it in for a repair. But, despite assurances that they?d send the relevant documents via 2 emails, only one has come, so I?m not happy about sending it away today. Anyway, this morning, when I arrived at work, I switched on my phone and ? hey presto ? it suddenly seems fine. Weird eh? But it isn?t. The opening screen said something about ?GSM? and the clock is now completely out of sync (it says ?3.30? when it was actually 10 to 9 and yet it still thinks it?s in my local time zone (London). Also, the texts are all out of sync AND ? worse still ? rather old texts that I got some weeks back are suddenly beginning to filter in as just arrived.

Weird eh? What do you people think I should do?

Please help me. My phone is acting weird and it makes me sad.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Here is what you have to do: Call an exorcist. But a good one, I'd recommend you call the Vatican directly, do you speak Italian or Latin? Latin would also help later during the exorcism.

The most important thing is that you don't engage in a conversation with your phone, you have to realize that it is not your phone anymore. It's a demon, the way you describe it one of the worst kind. Keep it contained somewhere it can't hurt anyone or itself and hope for the best.

I'd recommend to send it in, definitely send it in ;-)

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
You may have a warranty through your carrier. In the US, we have a full year after purchase if it was bought new. Call tech support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss