Strange wi-fi problem after black update

Sergiu Marian David

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I read before that it was an issue about wi-fi not staing on when the screen is locked. For me is exactly the other way. I uncheck the box where it says to keep wi-fi on all the time and now, after i lock my screen it stays on all the time and is eating my battery:(. I don't like to turn on and off the wi-fi so i can enjoy my 2 days of batery. Any sugestions:unhappysweat:

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I read before that it was an issue about wi-fi not staing on when the screen is locked. For me is exactly the other way. I uncheck the box where it says to keep wi-fi on all the time and now, after i lock my screen it stays on all the time and is eating my battery:(. I don't like to turn on and off the wi-fi so i can enjoy my 2 days of batery. Any sugestions:unhappysweat:

How do you know your wifi is on when your screen is locked? You shouldn't be able to see it with a locked screen right? It's actually better for your battery if you leave the wifi on when you lock the screen, otherwise it will have to reconnect every time you unlock your phone (see also the battery saving tips on the front page).

Sergiu Marian David

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I known that the WiFi is on by mistake. I received 3 email without using my data. Here where I live is too expensive��. And believe me before this update my battery stay 2days, but now is only 1. So, for me this update is messing up my battery��

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss