Lumia Black Update Official thread India for 720

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
does the app folder need to be installed via app store? also my OS version has been given as " 8.0.10517.150 " , does this stand for GDR2 ? M sort of new when it comes to these stuffs. I know that i have the lumia black update in my 720 though.

yes, the app folder needs to be installed via app store. this OS version stands for GDR 3.

vamccnu

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I have updated my 720 to Lumia Black and downloaded Nokia Camera. While my friend's 520 has got a 4s shutter speed, I got only 1s. Did anyone else experience the same? Is there any update coming through for the same?

overkill666

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I had updated to Black few days back. Then as I was having a problem of duplicate song entries I reset my phone. Now I have lost the updates and the phone update section says that my phone is up to date. How can I get the update again?

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
You already have the updates, try installing Sys app pusher and then update the system apps like extrainfo, glance etc, then everything will work.
Hi
I had updated to Black few days back. Then as I was having a problem of duplicate song entries I reset my phone. Now I have lost the updates and the phone update section says that my phone is up to date. How can I get the update again?

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping to see an official topic for the lumia black update in India but I have seen none, thus making one, I hope this time around the 720 gets the update before 620 and others, right now its at waiting for approval. Btw I just saw somewhere that double tap to wake is coming to Lumia 720 in this update, is it true?
hey delete this thread, it now make no sense

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs