a guy's company buys a bunch of ATIV S' for his company

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Not entirely true. Some models do.

Exactly, the T899M and ATIV S Neo both support LTE. I think that 4G is just a gimmick at the moment as speeds, here in the UK at least, are at the lowest end of what LTE is capable of running at. LTE in the UK has very limited coverage as well.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Exactly, the T899M and ATIV S Neo both support LTE. I think that 4G is just a gimmick at the moment as speeds, here in the UK at least, are at the lowest end of what LTE is capable of running at. LTE in the UK has very limited coverage as well.

I see much greater speeds on LTE in Canada on the Bell network. Easily twice what I was getting on HSPA+.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
can anyone kindly tell me when gdr3 will be availble for samsung ativ S :(

It's out already but as updates roll out based on IMEI number you might not get it as soon as it's released. If you have a developer account then you can get the developer preview which is the final release minus Samsung Firmware.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I see much greater speeds on LTE in Canada on the Bell network. Easily twice what I was getting on HSPA+.

That's in Canada though, where LTE has been around much longer. In the UK it's still rolling out so speeds and coverage aren't great over here in the UK yet.

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
That's in Canada though, where LTE has been around much longer. In the UK it's still rolling out so speeds and coverage aren't great over here in the UK yet.
I'm guessing it's no different in Germany, hence, the i8750 should be perfect. Since these are work phones anyway, I imagine they would be on WiFi the majority of the time. Could be wrong, though.