Black update lumia 620

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
GUYS!
I just installed it on my parents 520. And i dont see any differnce...all the same apart from the few new features.
And after reading about WP8.1 and all its MASSIVE new features, i dont really care about GDR3+Black...thats nothing, really!
I am not sure, but perhaps our mobile would first install GDR3+Black before upgrading to WP8.1. So it might be that GDR3/Black is inevitable. (I may be wrong though).

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure, but perhaps our mobile would first install GDR3+Black before upgrading to WP8.1. So it might be that GDR3/Black is inevitable. (I may be wrong though).

And wrong you are.....black has nothing to do with wp 8.1, gdr3 however is needed.... And by the by if you are getting a notification for 8.1(say) then you will already have gdr3 or it will install that first then wp 8.1 you need to have a higher software version number 10521 Or higher for wp 8.1 ....AFAIK

ammazon

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
" Go home, you are drunk. Seriously though, it'll come soon.. "
@sejgiul

I'm not drinking. Do not drink alcohool. If you drink, that's your problem. You seems normal for us who have Nokia Lumia 620, so wait for this lousy update? It did not seem normal.
So before you insult, learn to know your rights and especially learn to stop letting humiliated.
I know, the only way that can penalize behavior of Nokia is to stop buying their products. And certainly I will.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
GUYS!
I just installed it on my parents 520. And i dont see any differnce...all the same apart from the few new features.
And after reading about WP8.1 and all its MASSIVE new features, i dont really care about GDR3+Black...thats nothing, really!
520 doesn't. Have glance notifications..... So you don't think anything is special about. It.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
The updates tend to arrive on a Friday, they have done so for the 625 and 520 recently and other models in the past. For me anyway...

ammazon

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Dude.. By drunk he/she meant it figuratively not literally... And you not buying from nokia will not bankrupt the company so go on.....

I know and I apologize for the aggressive language. You are not to blame for the lack of respect from Nokia. I'm just frustrated because I have not received this update when I received it all.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I know and I apologize for the aggressive language. You are not to blame for the lack of respect from Nokia. I'm just frustrated because I have not received this update when I received it all.

It is our turn to wait. Last time 520 got it late i think.. Late is better than never :)

Kanishk Patil

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
No probs mate! We r all waiting and don't worry.. We will get it !! Though it is getting frustrating.... Nokia SHOULD have released the update for all the models at once or in a quick succession so That nobody felt left out...

wiggum15

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Mhh, i would be happy if i would get it this month. For germany its still "Waiting for whatever"
If it finally goes to "Coming Soon" then it can still take up to 2 weeks till we get it.

ravi72munde

May 13, 2013
Visit site
All phones in India have black update available but 620 is still waiting for approval. I guess I'll be updating to windows phone 8.1 before black comes for lumia 620. 😂

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
This is not Android we're talking about. Relax, I'm sure we'll get it before the end of February which is within 2 months seeing other handsets only got Black at the beginning of January...

All phones in India have black update available but 620 is still waiting for approval. I guess I'll be updating to windows phone 8.1 before black comes for lumia 620. 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa