Black update lumia 620

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
all lumia 620 users should go and nag nokia in their twitter account.....I have been nagging nokia in their twitter account since last few weeks....

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
all lumia 620 users should go and nag nokia in their twitter account.....I have been nagging nokia in their twitter account since last few weeks....

You have been constantly disturbing Nokia for weeks... Maybe thats the reason they didn't get time to test black on 620....
:p ;D

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Guys don't get worked up. Its fine if someone posts about a Lumia which is not a 620. I know its frustrating to wait when almost everyone else have received the update. I know that because I've been there. I have a 920 from Singapore. I use it in India. The update takes few weeks to go live in Singapore once its live in India. So even I receive updates late. IMO we should be thankful that all current gen Lumia will continue receiving updates until the next WP OS comes out. Sooner or later we will continue receiving updates.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys don't get worked up. Its fine if someone posts about a Lumia which is not a 620. I know its frustrating to wait when almost everyone else have received the update. I know that because I've been there. I have a 920 from Singapore. I use it in India. The update takes few weeks to go live in Singapore once its live in India. So even I receive updates late. IMO we should be thankful that all current gen Lumia will continue receiving updates until the next WP OS comes out. Sooner or later we will continue receiving updates.

bro am also an a 620 user waiting for update for lng time just wanted to share the information i got from others

ammazon

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Why use dev prewiew ? I want to receive the final version of this update, no beta.

9 hours remaining until February 24. No change on nokia website about our phones...

No comment...

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Why use dev prewiew ? I want to receive the final version of this update, no beta.

9 hours remaining until February 24. No change on nokia website about our phones...

No comment...

It is preview/beta only in name. All updates we get through this program are final releases, the only difference is that the update is pushed from Microsoft directly to you, without any carrier or manufacturer interference, both of which increase the gap between the actual release of the update, and the instant it reaches you.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3