Black update lumia 620

aryan srivastava

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Try after 12:00 A.M , it's rolling out globally so lil more patience. And those who are complaining about the nokia camera and story teller not available , it will be made available by nokia soon for Lumia 620 users. One can install nokia camera beta, app folder and story teller soon :)

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

who told you that is available globally at 12am ???

alanot

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I suggest that everyone update in this order:

- Update to Netherlands Amber FW downloading from navifirm with the product code: 059R872 using this procedure: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-620/236382-manually-flash-gdr2-rom-lumia-620-a.html
- Update OTA to Black.
- Update your OS to the latest GDR3 dev preview ( Windows Phone Dev Center ), even if you followed this procedure before black update.
- go to Settings -> About -> Reset your phone to change to default settings from black (background screen, etc.)
- Update/Download all the applications from here: Nokia Windows Phone 8 App Updates - Nokia Support Discussions
- Download again the Developer Preview, so you'll receive 8.1 when it becomes available.

This way you'll have the most current software available :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
who told you that is available globally at 12am ???

Read my post again pal ;)
I said a guy above to check after 12 A.M , since the firmware updates aren't made at 5 or 6 pm , it is always seeded after 12 AM. It's already set to launch globally. Check out wpcentral for more news regarding this

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Dave_Arg

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I updated my Lumia 620 last night, the doble tap it's amazing! ��, Then I got another software update after installing the Preview for Developers, after installation I didn't note any big changes so I guess it's just a system correction.
Anyway, Lumia Black looks great!

aryan srivastava

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I updated my Lumia 620 last night, the doble tap it's amazing! ��, Then I got another software update after installing the Preview for Developers, after installation I didn't note any big changes so I guess it's just a system correction.
Anyway, Lumia Black looks great!

which country??

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I suggest that everyone update in this order:

- Update to Netherlands Amber FW downloading from navifirm with the product code: 059R872 using this procedure: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-620/236382-manually-flash-gdr2-rom-lumia-620-a.html
- Update OTA to Black.
- Update your OS to the latest GDR3 dev preview ( Windows Phone Dev Center ), even if you followed this procedure before black update.
- go to Settings -> About -> Reset your phone to change to default settings from black (background screen, etc.)
- Update/Download all the applications from here: Nokia Windows Phone 8 App Updates - Nokia Support Discussions
- Download again the Developer Preview, so you'll receive 8.1 when it becomes available.

This way you'll have the most current software available :)[/SIZE]

Everybody have to do that ? I intend to just wait for Black from my provider. I already have gdr3. As far I know when you have gdr2 and black comes it will download gdr3 with black.

alanot

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Now release Lumia black update but i am check phone update but show error your phone is up to date.
plz help i am from India, carrier-reliance 2G

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea