Black update lumia 620

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
We should just focus on our lives instead of an update. The notification will come.

lol! This comment suits more to Android users but after Nokia behavior well this can applied here too.

Well, it look like it we'll get wp8.5 before Black update.
Thanks to laziest manufacturer Nokia.

aakash Vishwakarma

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Can anybody tell me, what would happen if we don't receive black and get 8.1 update?? Would there be anything missing or we'll get 8.1 all features ohter than black???

ogracia

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I did it trough the nokia package download + nokia software for store...flashed a finish amber room and then updated with the OTA and works just fine

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Alright alright, let's keep calm,
Btw does anybody have any idea for the delay. Is there really something special about 620, same hardware as any other Lumia, running same software. Then what's taking Nokia to push the button. Forget carriers at this point, the main manufacturer causing the delay for no good reason.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Alright alright, let's keep calm,
Btw does anybody have any idea for the delay. Is there really something special about 620, same hardware as any other Lumia, running same software. Then what's taking Nokia to push the button. Forget carriers at this point, the main manufacturer causing the delay for no good reason.
ir
they are concentrating in new devices to release in April i think they already rolled out in middle east and fin land nether lands :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven