Black update lumia 620

h1berto

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all.
I have a free of contract 620 bought in Portugal and i can confirm that a new software version is avalilable by NSU.
Mine is version 3056.40000.1404.003.

Sakitumi

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Everything seems to be updated, before Black the screen info wasn't there, it is now but only option I have is 'off' or 'my text'.

Hey man, do that: Settings/lock screen/; under notification (seen in gray) you have "Choose an app to...whatever", there you can choose installed app and such with down menu. Under "Choose an app to...whatever" you have "Choose apps to show quick status" there are additional apps that may be chosen at your desire.

Hope it helps.

Sakitumi

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
@ Paragkharche007

Basically you Format C: and install another copy of windows phone 8 - Amber update. But with the code for Finland or whatever variant has access to Black download servers.

301kix

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
hi, i put the question again: what about the aku life? is there somebody who already know if there is improvement? please post your experiencies, do not post what the phone says in battery info. thank you!

Wilson Robert

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Guys don't search for your product variant.search for Finland country variant 059R7F2 you will get only amber rom. u need to flash and check for update after flashing and u will get notification for black update that's how I did it.

Jaydeep Limaye

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Guys don't search for your product variant.search for Finland country variant 059R7F2 you will get only amber rom. u need to flash and check for update after flashing and u will get notification for black update that's how I did it.

You may search for Product Code 059R4G7. It is UK country variant and ROM available on Navifirm in BLACK. I got Black Update that way.

xxxplode

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Damnit brothers, I already thought I got the update notification when I checked my phone this morning, but it turns out it's just a calendar notification. False alert :D

Balaji B

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Does Nokia has any plans to release Black Update in India? If this is the case for Black, wondering what will be the stage when 8.1 is announced :O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills