Black update lumia 620

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
they can try me lol, if they will not bring the black to my L620 im not going to buy their products again
Dude,at least we are getting updates,unlike the other budget android devices which never receive an update. We have 3 android phones in the family, and none of them have an android version greater than 4.1 :p
The Samsung Galaxy S Duos,bought for 18,000..... Still stuck at 4.0 ICS for over a year.

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
GUYS!
I just installed it on my parents 520. And i dont see any differnce...all the same apart from the few new features.
And after reading about WP8.1 and all its MASSIVE new features, i dont really care about GDR3+Black...thats nothing, really!

ammazon

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Shame on you for not update and Nokia Lumia 620 Black version!
I have bought your products. Why am I discriminated against?
Shame on you and I promise next time I will buy a phone, you take into account that we make messes!
If I will buy products and to you than you care about me as a customer, I wish with all my heart to give bankruptcy and do not hear from you.
Everyone got the black update. Why did not it get? Are you kidding me my money?

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Shame on you and I promise next time I will buy a phone, you take into account that we make messes!
If I will buy products and to you than you care about me as a customer, I wish with all my heart to give bankruptcy and do not hear from you.

Go home, you are drunk. Seriously though, it'll come soon..

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Go drunk,you are home.

NokiAngel

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
every day wondering how is it possible not to have official update about Black?
It's a shame!
A whole team of skilled and experienced WPCentral please obtain information by us.
Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs