Black update lumia 620

xxxplode

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
What bugs me most with the delay is that they keep us L620 owners in the Dark as to What actually causes This delay and all we can do is speculate. I'd really Like to see more actual information on what's really Going on and some info on When it's should be ready, rather than seeing messages from Nokia about how we just have to wait for indefinite time until we see the prompt on our screens. I am keeping my hopes up
with the announced release someone mentioned earlier, the 21st, or 24th of Feb. If Nothing happens during those dates, i think i need to concider selling my lumia and either buy an iPhone or Jolla.

rigorimpossible

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Guess what, I emailed Nokia regarding the issue, here's their reply:

Dear Rigor,

The Lumia 620 has definitely not been forgotten, but has been unfortunately delayed ? we're sorry about that.

However, certification has been completed today and we hope to be able to start deploying the update the soonest possible time. We will let you know once update is up and ready.

Keep an eye on Availability in Asia Pacific - Nokia for when your variant becomes available.

Regards,

Welson R.
Nokia Careline

Last edited:

Lohith Harris

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Some Ray Of Hope....

Aayush Todi ‏@AayushTodi Feb 14
Why is it taking so much time for #LumiaBlack in 620.

@NokiaIndia @NokiaHelps @nokia @windowsphone @WindowsPhoneInd @Microsoft
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
Retweeted 1 time
Windows Phone India ‏@WindowsPhoneInd Feb 14
@AayushTodi the Black Update for your #Lumia620 is already undergoing final testing with Nokia, country or operator to achieve approval.

AxlZoli

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
if they are undergoing their final test then Mr. black will reach us within a week I hope :D

In my opinion, if the firmware is under final test, we should see the "coming soon" status :(, but I'm not sure. When the coming soon will be visible, we should wait more days until it will available

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
In my opinion, if the firmware is under final test, we should see the "coming soon" status :(, but I'm not sure. When the coming soon will be visible, we should wait more days until it will available

No bro for 520 it changed 1n a day from coming soon to available lets see hope we get this month( as u said may take more dayss tooo lets see :p )

Kanishk Patil

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Guys!! There came an update for Touch today. Bt I think we need the black update for it!! Bcoz when I updated it manually , it didnt work :'(
with the update we can ditch the vibration for the capacitive buttons!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos