Black update lumia 620

xxxplode

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Guys!! There came an update for Touch today. Bt I think we need the black update for it!! Bcoz when I updated it manually , it didnt work :'(
with the update we can ditch the vibration for the capacitive buttons!!

I updated that right away and I do believe we'll be seeing black update very soon, because when I go to Settings > Touch, underneath it says "sensitivity, waking up the display and buttons". When you tap Touch, though, there's nothing else to fiddle with except sensitivity settings which are either "normal" or "high". It seems BU is needed for the touch thingy to work.

This is me waiting for the black update. imgur: the simple image sharer

Sakitumi

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I have NL620 updated with Dev Prev to gdr3 and this Touch update works and the haptic is disabled. It doesn't get to restart the phone tho, it needs to be done manually.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Good news!!!
Glance setting updated by nokia . Brings different night mode colours and other features to amber also. 620 users Rejoice!!
Notifications also available on glance for 620 after update .
So does that mean no black for 620??

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I dont know..... I mean the glance update brings black update features to amber phones. If the only amber phone left is 620.. Does that mean no black for 620????

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I dont know..... I mean the glance update brings black update features to amber phones. If the only amber phone left is 620.. That means no black for 620

All models are getting black. It's just an update to glance to support custom text and they activated the ability for the 620 to have it on as well...

@Kanishk, download "sysapp pusher" and go through there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre