Black update lumia 620

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
There is no black update coming today.... There was no official word or press release.... Some guy brought up the hype and now many of you are pissed .... Black wont give you anymore features except double tap... Which is a battery kill... Time to close the thread and reopen when black actually comes out .... #movedonwaitingfor8.1 ..... We will get it when we get it, stop bickering people...

JP_Arg

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
i'm not worried about black update or gd3. The only feature i would love to have is the notifications on the glance screen. I don't need a double tap to wake.
My only concern now is about the L620 getting WP 8.1.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
i'm not worried about black update or gd3. The only feature i would love to have is the notifications on the glance screen. I don't need a double tap to wake.
My only concern now is about the L620 getting WP 8.1.
you should have that by now ... If not get a developer account ... Get gdr3 reboot and you will have notifications in glance.....we will get 8.1 no need ti worry ...

JP_Arg

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
the only way to get GD3 is by getting the devel preview? I got a lot of updates last night, one of them was Glance, but i can't see any difference.
I tried to reboot, but nothing...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I just updated with the preview.. Can u tell me what is new in it??

■Close apps by tapping on the X on top right in multitasking view. The icon of the app appears below.
■Custom tones for text or IM, voicemail, email and reminders
■Better storage management: New storage settings make it easier to free up space on your phone and manage temporary files. A new category view shows what?s taking up space at a glance.
■Screen Rotation lock.
■Driving Mode: Turns of all notifications except texts and phone calls when you?re driving. You can also turn calls and texts off completely or set Driving Mode to text and automatic reply. Driving Mode can start automatically when your phone connects to a Bluetooth device.
■Connect to Wi-Fi in when switching on your new phone for the first time or after you your reset your phone, so you can restore your data even before connecting to a cellular network.

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Sure it's very easy
Step 1 go to Windows Phone App Studio - Microsoft
And login with your Microsoft id (same id that you have entered in your lumia )
Step 2 , click on yes , I accept , check box , I agree etc whatever it prompts you.
Step 3 , you will receive an email on the same Microsoft id , it should have a certificate in it , which should be opened in internet explorer on your mobile , tap to install that certificate.
Step 4 Preview for Developers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Install this on your phone
After installing it open the application and agree with the terms and conditions , sign in with the same Microsoft id , and you are done , now just go to phone settings and check your phone for updates. You will get gdr3 update. Besides this you will also get windows phone 8.1 in April.

Does it delete any files or settings in my phone ?

NVM.. Don't work for me :angry: I'm unable to install certificate on my lumia 620. It shows press to open, then I have a window asking if i want to add company account, i choose yes and nothing happens.. :( phone going back to white screen with key logo with caption press to open..

Last edited:

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Does it delete any files or settings in my phone ?

NVM.. Don't work for me :angry: I'm unable to install certificate on my lumia 620. It shows press to open, then I have a window asking if i want to add company account, i choose yes and nothing happens.. :( phone going back to white screen with key logo with caption press to open..

That's not important . Just download the Developer Preview app .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05