Black update lumia 620

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
does anyone one know of a rom which will have the english version as default ...... if so provide product code ....... want to do a clean installl before 8.1 .. here in india its not yet available . so people who have the update provide a product code (found on the sticker beneath the battery) it goes like 05SXXX .... reply soon

alanot

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
does anyone one know of a rom which will have the english version as default ...... if so provide product code ....... want to do a clean installl before 8.1 .. here in india its not yet available . so people who have the update provide a product code (found on the sticker beneath the battery) it goes like 05SXXX .... reply soon

Pretty much every product code has the option to switch to English on the configuration process (first time use)

JP_Arg

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, that's good news guys. I'm really happy for those who are getting the update.
Now, in my case, since i live in Argentina i'll probably get the update in 2 or 3 months from today. We are always the last ones to get the updat

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Well, that's good news guys. I'm really happy for those who are getting the update.
Now, in my case, since i live in Argentina i'll probably get the update in 2 or 3 months from today. We are always the last ones to get the updat

not more than a week buddy dont give up

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
yeah all product codes only have amber in navifirm .... if anyone has downloaded black update via navifirm ( not d/w amber and then flash and do an OTA to black) provide product code.........

bitfarm

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
yeah all product codes only have amber in navifirm .... if anyone has downloaded black update via navifirm ( not d/w amber and then flash and do an OTA to black) provide product code.........

Even Amber isn't available on Navifirm or NSU for Indian 620.

Sent from my Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786