Black update lumia 620

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Spoiler: No camera improvements. You can't download Nokia Camera and Storyteller. ��

or it's because of Dev Prev GDR3 (8.0.10521.155)?

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
oh really? i thought with black every lumia has access to nokia camera.
Well, i dont like it anyway. first it makes no sense with lumia 620, second its slower than the stock app.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Spoiler: No camera improvements. You can't download Nokia Camera and Storyteller. ��

or it's because of Dev Prev GDR3 (8.0.10521.155)?

me also updated from dev prev am also not getting those nokia apps

it seems they are not officially available for our 620 may be after full roll out of black we wll get those freaking apps :/

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Glad I'd did this proxy thingy b4 updating to Black. But my worry is how to update it if there is a new update on both apps...
But I'm disappointed in the camera algorithms. No improvement.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Glad I'd did this proxy thingy b4 updating to Black. But my worry is how to update it if there is a new update on both apps...
But I'm disappointed in the camera algorithms. No improvement.

There is a Beta version available for ALL WP8 Lumias. And it`ll probably merge with regular Nokia Camera like Nokia Smart Cam did.

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Camera is more stable than the beta. The name says it all :wink:

NO, you dont listen!
Nokia Kamera - Support, Updates, Downloads und Bedienungsanleitungen, Fehlerbehebung - Nokia - Deutschland
THIS is the final official Nokia Camera App! And it says on the bottom "compatible with Lumia 620" !!!

Couldnt find it in english.

ME? I already knew that about the compatibility and this is my one of my reasons why I'm excited at the update :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb