Black update lumia 620

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
april 2nd they will release the preview not the official ..... but with preview we wont get irritated even we get the update too late cheers 620 guyss :D

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I have gdr3+amber and Nokia Camera Beta and I can set to 4 seconds.

BTW, what is the point ? what it gives you, besides that foto is unfocused.. I have no idea about photography

My point is the imaging algorithm of Amber is still there (like dull colors, noisy, oversharpened, and overprocessed images). It should be 1 second (for non-PureView Lumias out there) after updating to Lumia Black as an "improvement" to the "ruined" imaging algorithm that did on Amber.

If you update to Black (like mine), check the shutter speed if you can set up to 1 second. If it can set up to 4 seconds, it means there is "no improvement" in its imaging dept. here in 620.

I hope you'll understand :wink:

620 users with Black, please check your Nokia Camera if you can still set the shutter speed up to 4 seconds. I need your answers! :)

Last edited:

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
It will be very interesting to see that which update we will got first wp8.1 dev preview or black update.
My bet dev preview.
Anyway black update is already a waste because it way too late thanks to lazy Nokia.

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I asked my service provider about black, you know what they said to me ? That it isn't their concern and Black won't be coming :shocked: perfect way to threat their clients.
Good thing I got gdr3 preview and get 8.1 the same way, but in the future I think it will be necessary to flash phone and install different ROM.

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I asked my service provider about black, you know what they said to me ? That it isn't their concern and Black won't be coming :shocked: perfect way to threat their clients.
Good thing I got gdr3 preview and get 8.1 the same way, but in the future I think it will be necessary to flash phone and install different ROM.

Or maybe choose another provider :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss