Black update lumia 620

Ash_Biz

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
wp_ss_20140314_0001.png

Updated successfully... The update process was very smooth (took a long time during the 'preparing to install' step)... Did a Factory Reset after updating to Lumia Black... Phone feels fresh as ever! :D

Ash_Biz

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
yeah.. I am a bit impatient.. it's taken a too much time to reach 620 users...
Yeah... Even I've felt impatient and angry at times waiting endlessly for the update. And even when the update arrived today, I was angry that Nokia has blocked access to a fresh Black ROM through Nokia Care Suite and Nokia Software Recovery Tool as I always like to flash a fresh ROM instead of doing an OTA update.
However, the OTA process was very smooth and after performing a Factory Reset in the end (after successfully updating to Black), the result was exactly the same as I would have got if I had flashed a fresh Black ROM.

Diniy Moktar

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah... Even I've felt impatient and angry at times waiting endlessly for the update. And even when the update arrived today, I was angry that Nokia has blocked access to a fresh Black ROM through Nokia Care Suite and Nokia Software Recovery Tool as I always like to flash a fresh ROM instead of doing an OTA update.
However, the OTA process was very smooth and after performing a Factory Reset in the end (after successfully updating to Black), the result was exactly the same as I would have got if I had flashed a fresh Black ROM.

hope mine will be okay.. I can't wait any longer..

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 59537

Updated successfully... The update process was very smooth (took a long time during the 'preparing to install' step)... Did a Factory Reset after updating to Lumia Black... Phone feels fresh as ever! :D

So i think u havent Done GDR3 Preview for Developers..
Directly doing Official Update from Nokia..?? Am i Right
For Gdr3 users the OS Version is 8.0.10521.155 with Lumia Black Update.
& U have 8.0.10521.150

Ash_Biz

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
So i think u havent Done GDR3 Preview for Developers..
Directly doing Official Update from Nokia..?? Am i Right
For Gdr3 users the OS Version is 8.0.10521.155 with Lumia Black Update.
& U have 8.0.10521.150
Yes, you're right. I did not install the GDR3 Preview for Developers. I only install official updates because they are tested very well. However, in case of Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers, which is coming soon in about 3 weeks, I think I may give it a shot. Just can't resist the temptation to use WP8.1! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss