Black update lumia 620

Petr Dolik

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
....Win 8.1. coming soon about 3 weeks???? :) :) :) Guys, where do you live? In the Moon??? I think, Win 8.1 will be avaible for normal users in August 2014 first. Probably end of 2014 is the better date for us...

Petr Dolik

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you're right. I did not install the GDR3 Preview for Developers. I only install official updates because they are tested very well. However, in case of Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers, which is coming soon in about 3 weeks, I think I may give it a shot. Just can't resist the temptation to use WP8.1! :D

....WinPhone 8.1. coming soon about 3 weeks???? :) :) :) Guys, where do you live? In the Moon??? I think, Win 8.1 will be avaible for normal users in August 2014 first. Probably end of 2014 is the better date for us...

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
....WinPhone 8.1. coming soon about 3 weeks???? :) :) :) Guys, where do you live? In the Moon??? I think, Win 8.1 will be avaible for normal users in August 2014 first. Probably end of 2014 is the better date for us...

hey bro official version comes on end of 2014 but 8.1 preview only comes on april 2 please read the post fully

Ash_Biz

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Read properly, I wrote Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers

Petr Dolik

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Read properly, I wrote Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers

Oh yes, I know, but April 2nd is the date of first Microsoft official presentation (San Francisco). GUYS, IT?S ONLY PRESENTATION, NOT START OF PREVIEW FOR DEVELOPERS!!!!! THERE?S NO OFFICIAL BETA SDK YET, EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN INTERNET ARE ONLY TESTS!!!

deepakk392

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Guys i have reset my phone and nw my all data & applications got deleted, my question is before black i have created Microsoft studio acc and also installed preview for developers, do i need to create again Microsoft studio acc or just install preview for developers and sign in using existing ID?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Guys i have reset my phone and nw my all data & applications got deleted, my question is before black i have created Microsoft studio acc and also installed preview for developers, do i need to create again Microsoft studio acc or just install preview for developers and sign in using existing ID?

install preview for developers and sign in with the existing ID.

The app studio account cannot be deleted by resetting the phone. Nothing to worry about. No need to create a new ID.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
There was some certificate installed while creating acc, Does it has any connection?
the certificate allows you to test apps (that you create using app studio), on your phone. You don't need the certificate to get the developer previews. I think the link to the certificate is sent to you by email. You could go back to the mail and try to re-install the certificate if you intend to test apps on your phone.

Last edited:

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
How can anyone possibly know WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN its coming??? Fscking relax, its coming SOON. Nobody knows WHEN EXACTLY apart from Nokia, right?!

L620 - Tapatalk

301kix

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
i agree with you. i dont understand why everybody haunt for new version of whatever, if in case of lumia620 no one announced that it will help to aku life. double tap to wake? for what? in my opinion all updates are unnecessary until aku life will be much more better then today, because in this state its unusable. or someone here enjoy to charge his/her phone each day or even twice a day? nokia just killed this marvellous phone with its aku consumption and so far no update was able to resurrect it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb