Black update lumia 620

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
There is No specefic time limit after display Coming Soon ... even they can release it within 24 hrs its alll in The great Nokia's hands !!!!

Kanishk Patil

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Guyzz!!! I updated my phone to black and then this problem I had a long tym ago of duplicating music and images started again!!! Plzzz help!! I dnt want to hard reset my phone!!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Guyzz!!! I updated my phone to black and then this problem I had a long tym ago of duplicating music and images started again!!! Plzzz help!! I dnt want to hard reset my phone!!
Copy the SD card data to PC, format the memory card, copy it back, insert it into the phone,problem solved.(At least It did so for me)

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Just wanna share that the status for my 620 here is coming soon since yesterday. To my experience, it will take a few days for it to become available once it has changed to coming soon. I hope...

styeffo69

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: The Music duplication issue, i now find that using Windows 7 and syncing music from WIndows Media Player is fine, no duplications for me yet and it used to happen nearly every time i put music on phone previously.....

Re:Battery, to me seems better than was before but i don't use data services much during the day and Battery saver is always on between charges.....

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Is der any difference between 'gdr3 preview version' and 'gdr3 with black'..?

gdr3 preview in an OS revision from Microsoft.
Gdr3 plus black is the OS revision from Microsoft plus firmware (black) from Nokia. Nokia adds some features in its firmware, but the "gdr3" part released by Microsoft is the same whether you download the preview version or the "gdr3 plus black".

301kix

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
i dare to answer, although i am not nokia nor microsoft: we all will be very UNhappy with new "620WP8.1" forum. mainly the impatient of us. but what can we do? this is way in which life goes :wink:

Petr Dolik

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
i dare to answer, although i am not nokia nor microsoft: we all will be very UNhappy with new "620WP8.1" forum. mainly the impatient of us. but what can we do? this is way in which life goes :wink:

I think we can be patient and wait better times :) This forum is goog chance to do something little:)

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
gdr3 preview in an OS revision from Microsoft.
Gdr3 plus black is the OS revision from Microsoft plus firmware (black) from Nokia. Nokia adds some features in its firmware, but the "gdr3" part released by Microsoft is the same whether you download the preview version or the "gdr3 plus black".
hi friend, what i was meant to ask is, is der any difference between these to gdr3..? have microsoft added any additional features when they punlished gdr3 with nokia's black..? you know, the first one was a preview version...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss