Do you think that Verizon is holding out on the ICON?

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Verizon is holding out on the icon to release it closer to April and use it as their 1time a year major wp8 release? I hope not because by the time they release it everyone else will be getting ready for the new stuff while we are stuck with last generation hardware.

Last edited by a moderator:

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Enough of these statements, please. We've read quotes like these two weeks ago. And three weeks before that. And two or three weeks before that......
Dont forget November and December. Every time my wpcentral tile updates I hope that its the Icon announcement. I do wish there were more choices for Verizon. I dont want to go back to Android but I don't want old tech either. I dont keep phones long but I've had the 928 since June thats good for me.

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Enough of these statements, please. We've read quotes like these two weeks ago. And three weeks before that. And two or three weeks before that......
LOL, that is the downfall of rumors, you often get disapointed. I held out all summer for a red 928 based on a rumor...still don't have it. But it appears to be fact that stores are receiving accessories, so the launch isn't far off.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
LOL, that is the downfall of rumors, you often get disapointed. I held out all summer for a red 928 based on a rumor...still don't have it. But it appears to be fact that stores are receiving accessories, so the launch isn't far off.

Dude, you never got your red 928? I got mine during the Father's day promotion ;)

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Every single time I open this app (wpc) I'm hoping to see "Verizon is now pushing Black update for L928". Don't know what they are waiting for. I think I'm not lucky to own WP devices cuz carriers not pushing updates as others ( not including Amber) Tmo didn't push 7.8 for L710 too (my old phone)

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Every single time I open this app (wpc) I'm hoping to see "Verizon is now pushing Black update for L928". Don't know what they are waiting for. I think I'm not lucky to own WP devices cuz carriers not pushing updates as others ( not including Amber) Tmo didn't push 7.8 for L710 too (my old phone)

we aren't getting black until they release the Icon. That would be my guess.

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

Trophy NEVER got 7.8 ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers