Nokia needs to sort out distribution for phones...

Jarip

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
That's bizarre. Nordics have usually got the phone around the same time.

Lumia 1520 has been selling in Finland for around a month already. Can't remember that happening before, especially with that kind of time difference.

That happens ... Well, I enjoy my Lumia 1520 while YOU are still waiting it in Sweden - it is a great one :)

Hawk Tartaros

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
My order of the Lumia 1520 has been delayed AGAIN.
From late december to Januari 8th to Januari 20th to Januari 22nd and now late next week.

This is annoying, have been waiting so freaking long for this phone and now they just keep delaying it.
There will be a new Lumia with better specs out when i finally get the 1520.

Hawk Tartaros

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Awesome, i cancelled my original order and placed it somewhere else and i will get mine tomorrow (got the red one).
Already got a mail that it is packed and ready for shipment. :winktongue:

fieldbaker

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Sweden too waiting for 2520. I've mailed several Swedish sites and no one knows when they'll receive it. Have you guys heard anything about a date?

mantonas

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I live in Malta and ordered a 1520 from a local mobile phone shop last Friday the 17th. As they get them from abroad (not sure yet from where), I was confirmed the phone will arrive at the shop on Wed the 22nd, which isn't too bad considering there was a weekend in the middle. Btw, I got it for ?589 which I think it's an amazing price as I've shops selling it for over ?700. Can't wait to put my hands on it lol

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using Tapatalk

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, i cancelled my original order and placed it somewhere else and i will get mine tomorrow (got the red one).
Already got a mail that it is packed and ready for shipment. :winktongue:

Also whent red, you have great taste :)
Just got the text message, its here tomorrow (in germany as we speak).

Last edited:

mantonas

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site

I completely forgot the Lumia 1520 was also available in red when I ordered the white one. Red it's actually my favourite colour but it's too late now as my order will arrive tomorrow :-(

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using Tapatalk

Hawk Tartaros

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

I got mine this afternoon and have been playing with it since.
It is an amazing phone and love the red.
It's not a color many people have as a phone so it stand out far above the rest.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I got mine this afternoon and have been playing with it since.
It is an amazing phone and love the red.
It's not a color many people have as a phone so it stand out far above the rest.

My L920 is red and I have been very happy with both the phone and the color. Am stoked for tomorrows delivery and to see if it works with the charging nightstand I built a year ago,

Hawk Tartaros

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

mantonas

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I am now a proud owner of a white L 1520 and I have to day this phone rocks...couldn't be happier with this buy!!!

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers